Senior Analyst, Customer & Market Insights (CMI)
RONA INC. - Corporate - Boucherville QC - 00002 - Boucherville
At Rona Inc., over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills. All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel. That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live. Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours – when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office –, we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
- You will be managing all our key customer research workstreams including (Customer Experience, Brand Equity and Advertising Effectiveness) and working closely with our research partners to meet strategic and operational objectives, in time, and within budget
- Understand, support and action internal clients' needs in defining/scoping projects to support a truly customer centric organisation through best-in-class customer experience (CX) from our brand promise through to the actual experience
- Create action plans through each CX touchpoint learning (internal touch points like surveys, but also text analytics) to create actionable recommendations on a regular basis by using tools like Net Promotor Score, CSAT and other metrics
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally to leverage CX insights and weave them into a cohesive brand understanding
- Bring our customers and potential customers to life with structured and unstructured insights from a Voice of Customer programme that elevates brand learning, marketing segmentation and personas
- Facilitate workshop sessions to provide an end-to-end, omni-channel current and future state CX reality
- Quickly gain trust in the role as a thought leader in all matters CX throughout marketing and the wider organisation, e.g., store operations, omni-channel presence, etc.
- Design surveys, collect & report Voice of Customer on a regular basis
- Internal client/external agency relationship management
- Prepare for presentations both with a regular cadence and on an ad hoc basis
- Participate actively in strategic planning processes
- Provide a creative point of view to the work
- Uncovering new opportunities in an agile business environment
The qualifications we are looking for
- Ability to extract insights from a significant amount of data to create actionable and strong fact-based recommendations for the business
- Experience with Customer Experience software tools and approaches, e.g., Qualtrics experience is an advantage
- Excellent grasp of marketing concepts with an interest in statistical modelling
- CCXP certification an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline 5-7 years of experience working on the agency and/or client side
- Excellent influencing and communication skills – a strong storyteller
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, additional data driven programs an advantage
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment that is fast moving
Your benefits of working for Rona Inc. :
By joining the Rona Inc. family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Rona Inc. locations)
- Benefits: retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.