Sales Team Member (Key Holder)
RONA - 55250 - Georgetown
Temporary | Contractor
By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
The Team Member – Sales is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. They will meet the customers’ needs by providing them with fast and courteous service. They will be required to provide information on items and their use for one of the following departments: Lumber and Building Materials, Doors and Windows, Hardware and Tools, Electrical and Lighting, Kitchens, Plumbing, Paint and Home Decor, Flooring, and Seasonal and Garden.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assess customer needs and provide well informed and specialized advice about products
- Present merchandise (including through demos), emphasize item features, and recommend complementary items
- Support the merchandising of products in their department (e.g., displays, visual presentation, labelling, signage)
- Remain informed of new products and their technical applications
- Contribute to the achievement of sales targets
- Stay informed of promotions and flyers
- Work in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety
The qualifications we are looking for:
You are a good listener with strong analytical skills? Do you have sales experience and outstanding customer service skills? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of our product and service offering will be considered an asset.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.