Sales Team Member, Inside Lawn and Garden Center (Seasonal Contract)
RONA - 61720 - Surrey
Temporary | Contractor
By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs and provide expert advice on seasonal department products;
- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products;
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store;
- If required, operate a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
The qualifications we are looking for :
Do you like physical work, without being a renovation pro? Do you have a knack for first-class customer service? You have what it takes to be on our team!
ASSET: Experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Seasonal department.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.