Sales Specialist, Kitchen Design (Full Time)
RONA - 61720 - Surrey
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
The Sales Specialist, Cabinets ensures excellent service is provided to the customer, either over the telephone or in person, by effectively using selling skills, computer design skills, and product knowledge to secure and complete the sale to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Assist customers with their information/product requirements
- Through effective questioning and listening techniques, identify and qualify customer requirements
- Provide appropriate information on suggested products and alternatives, explaining features and benefits and providing application advice as required
- Book appointment with customers for one-on-one consultations
- Operate computers to pictorially layout and design the kitchen/bath as per customer direction using the 20/20 Kitchen design software and suggest add-ons to complete the sale
- Source product for customers and prepare special orders, confirm specifications and contacts Special Order Purchaser and/or supplier to establish and confirm price and available delivery date
- Maintain assigned section by ensuring the area is merchandised with current product labels and info
- Keep up with current flyers and promotional events
- Provide information and locate promotional products for customers as required
- Resolve customer complaints and objections including investigating, interpreting policy, and taking the appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction
The qualifications we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge of the kitchen and bath products carried in store, a good understanding of what is available, and the positioning of our competitors
- Ability to operate 20/20 Kitchen Design software program (in asset)
- Above average selling skills and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Good organization and administrative skills to keep track of schedules and to follow up on “orders in progress”
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.