Lumber Yard Associate
RONA - 33150 - Leamington
By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
- Build product orders as necessary for delivery
- Check delivery orders and yard pickups for accuracy and process paperwork as necessary
- Schedule deliveries and coordinate with delivery driver team members and couriers to ensure on-time deliveries and effective routing
- Maintain the delivery register and shipping log, and ensure delivery paperwork is accurate
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of inventory received; describe the received products as detailed as necessary
- Match delivery manifest to incoming products, observe condition of incoming products, and complete paperwork with attention to accuracy
- Work with other store teams with regards to product deliveries
- Comply with company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with cash register systems (an asset)
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
MUST be available Days, Evenings and Weekends. No overnight. Store is RONA LEAMINGTON. Location is 45 minute drive one way from Windsor to Leamington.