Analyst, Finance FP&A
RONA INC. - Corporate - Boucherville QC - 00002 - Boucherville
At Rona Inc., over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills. All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel. That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live. Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours – when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office –, we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst - Supply Chain will be responsible of participation in the analysis of the Supply Chain group's activities. In collaboration with other finance teams, the Financial Analyst will also have the role of supporting their internal clients to achieve the financial objectives following the monthly results, forecast, budget and strategic planning.
- Act as a financial business partner to the Supply Chain operational team.
- Month-end variance analysis & reviews.
- Analyze and interpret financial results and KPI's.
- Participate in financial planning and modeling through the forecast, budget and strategic planning processes.
- Provide support to the Supply Chain team in the implementation of action plans and monitor results.
- Support the organization by following different projects involving Supply Chain.
The qualifications we are looking for
- Undergraduate university education in finance, accounting or economics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial analyst role
- Experience in Retail and/or Supply Chain is an asset
- Self-motivated and result oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality work
- Comfortable in understanding and interpreting complex themes and issures
- Excellent analytical , synthesis and presentation skills to leadership team
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools including Excel
Your benefits of working for Rona Inc. :
By joining the Rona Inc. family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Rona Inc. locations)
- Benefits: retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.